- What famous actress is Larry King?
- Is intuition what I think it is?
- How many monkeys even own typewriters anymore?
- Who was the first interstellar candidate for Bronx borough president?
- What animal is found only in cyberspace?
- What is the key ingredient of frozen ginger ale salad?
- How come there's only one game called Monopoly?
- What could be simpler than the gift of a solid gold baby?
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
Five years ago today, cashiers began saying “No problem” instead of “You’re welcome.”
What r your thoughts on WINDSHIELD WIPERS?
I’ve always wanted one, off and on, since a friend got one (from his aunt) in high school. Well, just as sure as death and taxes, I thought of them again yesterday when it was raining. Here’s a drawing I did of the one I want: /
Mike Topp lives and works in a large Eastern metropolis.